Friday, September 30, 2011

Kalim my best friend

Kalim has buck teeth he is skinny,his mop is all ways pushed to the side.Kalim wears a wrist band and he has Adam's apple.

Kalim is funny, good looking,love-able and very intelligent . When kalim stays over at my house we like to kick-back and play games. Most of the games we play are 2 player games like the warriors. Sometime's when Kalim leaves my house I wish that he could stay longer but he cant.l

Kalim is a person that you can tell top secret stuff like sector 7 classified and I know that he won’t tell anyone.
Kalim has been my Friend for Three year's .

Kalim is like a brother that I NEVER had.

2 comments:

  1. What a great tribute to a great mate! I thought you might have mentioned Kalim's extraordinary talent as well?! I like the way you thought about you word choice when you were describing him.
    Mrs Nua

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey

    What the great news I know it is something
    that you have fun.Well I had fun reading your great news about your friendship I had a great Idea about it.What a great tribute to a great mate! I thought you might have mentioned Kalium's extraordinary talent as well?! I like the way you thought about you word choice when you were describing him.

    BY MARTHA

    ReplyDelete